Hosts with Tradition
Only he who knows his past can create for himself in the present a future, which honours the past and writes history itself.
- Between the years of 1973-1975, my parents, Ria and Andrä Juen, built our guesthouse in Zams.
- At that time, they offered four double rooms with breakfast.
- Since then, many guests have enjoyed staying at our guesthouse and have become our beloved regular guests.
- In 2012 my family assumed primary responsibility for the guesthouse and remodelled it to offer a more modern accommodation. We payed close attention to the fine details, while respecting its many years of tradition. We created two large and comfortable holiday apartments, placing particular attention on using high-quality, local materials.
- Today we present to you the Juen Holiday Apartments. Holiday apartments remaining true to tradition, while offering modern amenities & comforts.
We are glad you have chosen to spend your loveliest days of the year with us!
We wish you many happy moments, time to relax, laugh, and soak in your surroundings – simply put, time to truly live.